You can own the smile of your dreams with Invisalign in Somerset, NJ. Platinum Dental Group can provide a smile analysis to determine whether you’re a candidate for the Invisalign system. Schedule your consultation now through our website’s ZocDoc interface and start smiling like you mean it.
Are You a Good Candidate?
Your orthodontist may recommend Invisalign to correct crooked teeth, gapped or spaced teeth, crowded teeth, or issues with your bite. If you’ve received a referral from your general dentist, we invite you to speak with our staff about having your teeth straightened in our office. We’d love to answer your questions about Invisalign and provide you with additional information to take home and consider.
Top Five Benefits of Invisalign
- Virtual invisibility is at the top of the list for most of our patients at Platinum Dental Group. Teens and adults alike prefer Invisalign’s clear aligner system that makes it more comfortable to smile in social situations. The fact is, only those who are closest to you will know you’re wearing Invisalign.
- Unlike conventional metal braces, Invisalign will allow you to eat all the foods you love since there are no restrictions. One of the best-loved features of Invisalign is that its aligners can be removed for up to 2 hours each day.
- Cavities are less likely to occur during treatment since you can remove the aligners for brushing and flossing. Just be sure to wear them no less than 22 hours every day.
- Patients of all ages appreciate Invisalign being free from metal brackets and wires that can pop loose, poke, cut, and scrape the inside of the mouth. Invisalign is considered a less painful experience when compared with other types of braces.
- Your teenager can continue to play sports or play a musical instrument; in fact, they won’t even have to remove the aligners during one of these activities.
Invisalign is Somerset, NJ’s Biggest Secret
We want to get the word out that advanced technology has made it more affordable than ever to have your teeth straightened without the disadvantages and drawbacks that are associated with metal braces. Consider Invisalign treatment if you or your teen is:
- Concerned about making a long-term commitment to wearing braces
- Worried that office visits will be painful
- Fearful about peer pressure making life more difficult
- Experiencing anxiety related to the thought of wearing metal braces
There’s Good News For Adults and Teens
Thanks to the Invisalign system, all of these concerns are alleviated. Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners are practically invisible, are nearly painless to wear, and work faster than conventional braces to move teeth into place and create the beautiful smile you’re dreaming of.
Invisalign patients range in age from teens to seniors- and all ages in between. If you’re a candidate for Invisalign Somerset, NJ treatment, you could see results in as little as 3 or 4 weeks from wearing clear, virtually invisible aligners that are every bit as effective as metal braces- but are much more comfortable to wear.Invisalign Somerset Nj
View Larger Map