Smile with a new level of confidence you may not have had for years. Platinum Dental Group offers advanced treatments to replace missing teeth, including dental implants in Somerset, NJ. Unlike other dental prosthetics, implants can restore natural function, feel, and appearance. If you’re looking into implant technology, we invite you to schedule a consultation with us to determine whether you’re a candidate for the implant procedure.
Consider the Benefits
- Implants will dramatically improve the appearance of your smile. Whether you have a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth, implants can make a huge difference in your smile. Unlike partial dentures and bridges that look great from a distance but upon closer examination reveal minor flaws, implants look, function, and feel just like your own natural teeth- a much-beloved feature.
- Instead of waiting for weeks or months for your mouth to heal and for dentures to be fitted and refitted, our staff can replace your missing teeth in as few as one or two treatments. Rather than being a temporary solution, implants are designed to provide a lifetime of comfortable, reliable chewing.
- When we say permanent, we mean it! You can brush, floss, eat, sleep, and live your life with implants in place because they are a permanent part of your smile.
- The natural results you’ll experience with implant makes it more natural to talk as well, so you won’t have to get used to speaking again, as you would with dentures or partials.
- Implants protect your adjacent teeth from decay. It surprises a lot of people who opt for tooth-supported bridges to learn that their healthy teeth may take a hit from the extended wearing of their bridge. Implants will not damage or compromise your teeth.
Make a Lasting First Impression
Are you tired of hiding your smile? You can own the smile of your dreams with dental implants. Somerset, NJ dental practice Platinum Dental Group would love to sit down with you to discuss treatment with you and answer your questions about implant technology. If you’d like to know more about how implants can improve your smile, feel free to call our office or book an appointment through ZocDoc. Implants can change your life!
Apples and Steak
You’ve probably heard friends or family members talking about the big drawback of dentures- the one no one wants to talk about, but that comes up during mealtime. Denture wearers are restricted in what types of food they can eat comfortably- but implant wearers have no such restrictions. Enjoy all the foods you currently love to eat, including steak, apples, corn on the cob, seeds, nuts, and anything else you worry will be a pleasant memory once you’re fitted with implants.
Choose Platinum Dental for your dental implants in Somerset, NJ, and experience all of the benefits of advanced technology dental treatment at a very affordable cost. Implants cost a bit more than dentures and partials; however, they’re designed to last a lifetime with proper care.Dental Implants Somerset Nj
View Larger Map